Gibsonton & Riverview, Florida Best Dining and Best Restaurants
Best restaurants in Gibsonton and Riverview, Florida. Best places to eat in Gibsonton and Riverview, Florida. Best food in Gibsonton and Riverview, Florida. Best bars and pubs in Gibsonton and Riverview, Florida. Best eateries in Gibsonton and Riverview, Florida.
Best Seafood in Gibsonton and Riverview, Florida. Best Pizza in Gibsonton and Riverview, Florida. Best Raw Bars in Gibsonton and Riverview, Florida. Best things to do in Gibsonton and Riverview, Florida.
Just about twenty minutes south of Tampa on U.S. Highway 41 lies the small town of Gibsonton, Florida. On the surface it appears to be yet another non-descript, backwater town; a town frozen in time since the Interstate system replaced the original U.S. highways. But Gibsonton has a secret, a hidden identity to be discovered if one ventures down the side streets of town. Down these streets you may discover monkeys or elephants in a front yard or a variety of carnival rides. You may have once even ran into Aunt Dotty "the Fat Lady."
Rivers Edge Bar & Marina
"...Where Land-lovers and Sea-goers come to play!"
6226 Ohio Ave.
Gibsonton, FL 33534
Wanting to provide the BEST in food, entertainment and atmosphere; the Cremeans Family (Ron, Robert, Randy, Lisa, and Dawn) began their venture in August 2012 when they purchased the Rivers Edge property. They wasted no time as the renovations began immediately, from a new and expanded pool room, extended back deck and new roof, to new seating and misting fans to keep you cool on those hot summer days. ...and this is only the beginning!
- Outside Dining & Cocktails overlooking the water, Visit us by Boat, Bike or Auto!, Newly renovated Pool Room.
- Inside and outside bars!, Ample parking for Cars, Motorcycles, and Boats, Ice for our boating friends! Bottled water, soda, food.
- "The Package Store" is also open to get it on the run!, Live Music And Events every weekend!, FREE WIFI!
- Carry Out for boats! Call ahead to order, No Wait! Separate waterfront picnic area (covered) for private parties and events!
- Fishing from the docks for patrons!